Friday, March 21, 2008

Festivities




Well, last weekend was Ethan's birthday and this coming weekend is Easter. Between these two events, I've practically been a knitting fool! For Ethan's birthday, I made him a washcloth with a picture of Winnie the Pooh. For Easter, I'm making knitted bunnies. Four knitted bunnies. I don't know what I was thinking. My grand idea was to give a bunny to each of the "kids"... Meaning Ethan, Katy, Layla, and Cliff's daughter Emma. I made the first one up to see just how easy the pattern was, then knit the fabric for the other three. By the time I finished knitting the fourth one, I was so sick of bunnies, I was ready to dump the project! So far I have sewn up 2 more, they just need their ears sewn on and they'll be done. The fourth one is currently just a square of fabric. It needs to be sewn and the ears need to be knitted. When they're all done, I'll post a photo of the whole bunny family.

Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment